mandag 17. november 2008

Ord til ettertanke (shubert theatre 1990)


"In my country there is still the influence of gentle sports. As a result, in addition to jogging and cycling, I like badminton and cricket." 8.233

"Once, in an airplane, I gave CPR to heart attack victims and helped to set headlight" 8.714

"Sometimes excitement really gets to me, like one time when I jumped the ring in the middle of a bull fight. I never do that again." 8.450

"On fridays and saturdays in my home town I sit down with people who are handicapped. I hope they get as much out of it as I do." 8.139

"I have made a study of mind control. I dont hink others can stop us from reaching our goals. We do it ourselves. We put our own barriers, and only we can take them down." 8.498

"I am interested in politics because everybody in my country cares about politics now. And I love my new president, Vaclac Havel." 7.785

"I have two health tips besides excercise. One is: Never go on a crash diet. The other is; Don't worry, be happy." 8.450

"I frequently advise people to put only quality food and quality information in their body, so they may lead a quality life." 8.299

"Excercise is not only something I enjoy, it is also something I have studied. I have had nine years of ballet training and eight years of gymnastics." 8.922

Ingen kommentarer: